MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

I would say Novartis and Mesoblast deal wasn't just coincident....

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I would say Novartis and Mesoblast deal wasn't just coincident. It will benefit both of the parties. I am not sure who took this initiative for this deal but it's definitely a win-win situation for MSB and as well Novartis. I think Novartis played a smart role here. They already have Jakafi treatment for the patient aged over 12. Now I have a few points about why Novarites grab MSB's hand.

1. Novarites was closely watching this GvHD approval process, adcomm, ODAC vote, CRL, TYPE A, etc, now they finally grab MSB's hand.
    2. Novarites don't want MSB will go with other competitors and make the deal.
    3. Novartis made the deal for ARDS but they are known for the fact that remestemcel-L works and have better results than jakafi. One day GvHD will succeed and they have an excellent chance to make the deal for GvHD and sell both the product under one roof all the patient age group.
    4. Novartis has realized that MSB will be the game-changer in the field of stemcell.
    5. If MSB goes on their own, MSB will do a trial for the patient over the age of 12 and if the trial results positive, they will get FDA approval for both age groups. These will direct competition with jakafi and will direct effect of their market share. Novartis knew that remestemcel-l is much better than ruxolitinib.

What I think is SI wants to go on his own but after what happened in the past three months he has realized FDA is hard on MSB, he thinks smart and makes the deal with the same company its treatment got FDA approval for the age of 12 and over, VERY SMART!!. So Novartis will get ARDS, COVID ARDS, and one-day SRGvHD. It's WIN-WIN for both Novartis and MSB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.