MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I have had a gut full of people whinging about timelines of this...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I have had a gut full of people whinging about timelines of this trial. I will give people on this thread some possible reasons (again) but a little more bluntly as you armchair critics have no comprehension of what it is like to work in a disaster such as this.
    1. People don't want to use stem cells. Do you want SI to announce this (unless you are a shorter)? Great for the share price!
    2. People are admitted to hospital so late in the disease process that they need to be put on a ventilator before the tests and paperwork can be done for the trial - or die. You want them to hold off the ventilator from their family member who cannot breath while they wait for test results and sign the paperwork?
    3. There are no staff to run the trial. They need to be on the floor to care for patients as their colleagues are at home or in hospital sick (or dead).
    I am sure giving these reasons for the trial delay would help (not). Would be great for staff moral, great for the american people.

Victoria had a small outbreak in comparison to the states. Staff are still working 60 hours a week to cover for sick staff. They were up to 80 hours during the peak of the crisis. They are exhausted and over this. Imagine how the American doctors and nurses are feeling. They are still in the middle of this with no end in sight. It is going to get worse for them.

It has certainly been the quickest trial that I have been involved in. So have some compassion for the people involved in this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.