BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

So might be my understanding is wrong, would appreciate anyone...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    So might be my understanding is wrong, would appreciate anyone who is knowledgeable to chip in, but the piece of the announcement that you are quoting is from Noveda's end expecting 10 times greater magnitude of data being processed over the next 12-18 months which to me can be interpreted as strictly 10 times more connections/api calls, or it could be a combination of more connections/api calls and larger volume through those new and existing connections/api calls (which would require a more modest interpretation of the flow-on impact for Buddy).

Also to the original point of the number of initial API calls (to your 'assuming the 1900 facilities are currently connected') you are assuming 6 million for only the first 18 facilities (which they point out are the largest) meaning an equivalent 333,333 API calls per facility for the remainder. Even if the first assumption turns out to be true, the second is not a good assumption to make based off the information presented imo.

Don't want this to be interpreted as down-ramping. Just trying to provide a contrary view on how I interpreted the announcement (caveated by the fact that I will gladly be corrected if my assumptions are wrong or I have misunderstood the technical process).

dyor
    Last edited by GoodNewsEverybody: 20/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.