SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Ann: November Business Update, page-14

1. 3,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Sezzle management could have made a song and dance about having net income in the Sept Qtr but they didn't because the net income was not a result of the underlying business. Management appear to be letting clear and simple monthly results do the talking, not cherry-picking certain ratios or stats and I don't think they could make things much clearer for how the company is going, in these monthly updates. Naturally the monthly results are going well otherwise I doubt we'd see anything until quarter end.

As one poster said they are probably going to be looked at closely by bigger players and imo there are a few overseas listed tech stocks who have been smashed over the last 12 or so months who might benefit from making an acquisition of the first profitable bnpl globally, resulting in a good story for their own shareholders. The value of Sezzle is pocket change for some. Sezzle is actually showing growth in revenue, turning profitable yet still valued at about 0.5 times annual revenue. If they can whip the customer base into shape (i.e. continue to reduce bad debts) the company starts to look pretty attractive. Does anyone disagree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.