TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

The following was the trade recorded yesterday - 1:11:26 PM|...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    The following was the trade recorded yesterday -
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 1:11:26 PM 0.034 8,400,000 285,600.000 S3 XT
    The following is an explanation of the requirements for reporting under the trading rules -

“S1” or “S3” condition code – Reporting of facilitated specified size Block Special Crossings Where a Trading Participant effects a Block Special Crossing which meets the requirements in Procedure 4810 Part A paragraph 2(c), the Trading Participant must: 1. Immediately advise Market Control via the Trading Platform of the following details: (a) the identity of the Trading Participant; (b) the Cash Market Product the subject of the trade; (c) the number of Cash Market Products; (d) the price of the trade; and 2. Report the Block Special Crossing to the Trading Platform in conjunction with the condition code referred to belowS1 for Cash Market Products other than Warrants or S3 for Warrants: (a) not later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of Open Session State on the next Trading Day if the trade is effected before 1:00 PM on the previous Trading Day; or (b) not later than 1:00 PM on the next Trading Day if the trade is effected after 1:00 PM on the previous Trading Day. The condition code is S1 for Cash Market Products other than Warrants or Government Bond Depositary Interests and S3 for Warrants and Government Bond Depositary Interests.

I can't work out how NHL has warrants or Government Bond Depositary Interests.
    I am not the sharpest tool in the shed nor am I an experienced share market trader and am now in a state of total confusion. I think I will just let this one go through to the keeper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.