KZR 1.18% 8.6¢ kalamazoo resources limited

I got the thesis wrong, but the reality is so much better than I...

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I got the thesis wrong, but the reality is so much better than I could have guessed."

They are investing because of the drill holes, our exploration program.

Market missed the significance, but the guy who did due diligence on Fosterville for Kirkland, Quinton Hennigh, did not.

"A few years ago, I had the honor of advising Eric Sprott and later, Kirkland Lake Gold, regarding geology and exploration potential of the high-grade Fosterville deposit in Victoria State, Australia, unquestionably one of the most successful high-grade discoveries in recent times. Here at Novo, we have kept our eye on the various exploration companies operating in the Victoria region around Fosterville. When we reviewed Kalamazoo’s recent drill results, we came to the conclusion that this high–grade mineralization displays many of the same characteristics as high-grade at Fosterville"

we came to the conclusion that this high–grade mineralization displays many of the same characteristics as high-grade at Fosterville

we came to the conclusion that this high–grade mineralization displays many of the same characteristics as high-grade at Fosterville

the Canadian speculators are coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $15.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $10.84K 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34892 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.