KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

What was the point of announcing a "company review", to make...

1. 42 Posts.
    What was the point of announcing a "company review", to make this the final report. They would've been better off having said nothing, and just made these "changes". This is totally discusting the way something with so much potential, is morphing.

You mention cardio again, and again with no results on it a month later but say, welllll we believe we'll be less toxic and allowed to proceed.

All they had to do was announce the 3 science board members because there is zero new in todays "news". Unfreakin believable.

Novogen has made it-self look like a...."oh trust us", because this clinical talk has gone on for well over a year.

Eli Lilly stepping in, or the likes would make me very happy now. These guys are EXCELLENT innovators, not company movers.

As usual, it's the avg shareholder who had to point out the change in the clinical targets from previous goals because a mgt teamnis to inept, to relate to important facts being pointed out, to the market.

And which is it? One pr is all about FDA, then the next is only about Australia. This CEO is jumbling crap up, just like the last one.

So thank you to the posters who pointed out the Acites change and how they changed to grab more patients. I'am so pissed, i cant even remember the posters for proper credit.

This CEO search timeline, makes it clear, "GK" was not running this ship right behind closed doors. The acting CEO gave him no praise and yes he raised funds. Well, that's what he was supposed to do and it's not like it was $1b+. He wasn't supposed to hide Cant-x "cardio" like he gets to choose it'll clear because of toxic comparisons and no need to mention it. Then jump ship while smiling in bs, cryptic messages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.