ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Yes the sp is down. You might notice there is a bit of that about at the moment.

The US volumes are very low and the shorts are almost zero. The Oz volumes are also low. So whilst the market is speaking it is saying it very softly.

Yes the price has been at .08 in the past 12 months it has also been much higher for most of that time.

They have 3 drugs they could easily dump one and go forth. Only 1 has to work. There is overlap on these drugs.

Scientists are not the best salesmen what a shock.

It was always a toss of the coin if the science is right its going to pay off and there is enough funds there to find out. With cancer even phase I can show efficacy. I mean if a patient starts to benefit you think they are just going to turn off the taps. Late stage ovarian cancer. The patient doesn't have a lot to lose. This is not a cure for baldness or erectile disfunction.

Charities are funding these guys this is why they work cheap. A new CEO will have to have a conscience. These guys are doctors not lawyers not realestate agents. They watch people die. It doesn't leave you.

That review was average. Kelly leaving was average. The market is overvalued, none of this changes the science. They have two very different techs one might just show promise. We have two flips of a coin. Thats all we ever had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.