ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    OK if you own 100,000 NRT shares at the moment and they are worth $4,000 at 4c a share then after the consolidation you would own 10,000 shares or 1/10 which would be worth 40c a share or again $4,000 therefore the valuation of your total holding is not affected nor is the company worth more BUT there is 1/10 the amount of shares that there is now which means 90% less shares on offer to trade on any given day...

It can be seen elsewhere and I'm assuming your no novice CrazyShad but if ANY company has less shares on offer than when good news or even just average news is delivered there is less stock available to purchase on any given day therefore using the maths you can see new buyers have to bid more to get hold of less stock...

Some people seem to think its absolutely amazing to see other ventures go well on their SP in comparison to other companies because they don't understand the registry dynamics ie fewer shares or a lot of shares...

Anyway I hope it gets up and isn't defeated just to make another stock look better which has vastly less shares available to trade on any given day...
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 27/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.