KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I feel extremely lucky to have added this morning on NASDAQ. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I feel extremely lucky to have added this morning on NASDAQ. I got a great price! I can't believe how low some people will sell this for.

But, regardless of the current SP, my confidence in Novogen is slowly starting to be restored. I have to admit that with the long period without news, I was beginning to wonder what they were working on, if anything. It seems that those worries were unfounded.

Ironically, with the IND submission, no news will actually be good news now. If 30 days pass without any questions from the FDA, we'll automatically be cleared for the clinic. I would assume that with the extensive consultations that they have had with the FDA over the past year plus, if any questions arise, they would be minor.

Once we are in the clinic, I think it will be much easier to calculate a more accurate estimate of Novogen's value. I have found a number of official statistics regarding phase I clinical companies and their success rates, so once we are in the clinic, I will calculate that out. Certainly there are still a lot of unknowns here, but buying at near cash levels in a company with several chances to potentially produce new standard-of-care drugs seems like a no-brainer to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.