KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Novogen submits IND Application to the FDA for Cantrixil-NRT.AX, page-85

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    @rusty02 , so sad for your loss!!...this was from last year...wtf happened???

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-anisina-on-track-to-enter-clinic-in-2016.2540331/#.V66aNE0QaUk

From 24th June 2015 announcement - ANISINA ON TRACK TO ENTER CLINIC IN 2016:

"Justine Stehn PhD, Novogen Anti-Tropomyosin Program Director, said, "This result clears the way for Anisina to enter the clinic. The potent effect observed here of the drug on a cancer as difficult to treat as malignant melanoma, combined with the lack of any obvious toxicity of the drug, justifies our earlier speculation that destroying a cancer cell’s microfilaments would yield an equivalent therapeutic benefit to destroying the microtubules, but without the toxicity of the latter."
    "Large-scale manufacture of the compound now is underway with a target of being in a first-in-man study in 2Q16," Stehn added."

WHAT happened to the large scale manufacturing and our approach of outsourcing the drug dev to fastrack these IND applications???

@rusty said: "Anisina

Approval of "Large scale manufacturing"
    2nd Quarter clincal trials to commence.
    Both intra and oral proved effective
    Anisina; ability to improve taxanes and vinca alkaloids side effects.
    No toicity.

In the time that I have been researching NRT, management have constantly de-risked the company moving forward. This ANN has just de-risked NRT, yet again, from an investors point of view where it will seem possible/probable, now, for the clinical trial next year to be conclusive and to fast track Anisina into stage 2.
    GL all
    cheers"

I think this drug will provide a baseline for NRT and just hope our board are driving to bring this into the clinic this year!!! From the above it should be possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.