KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I have had experience with this sort of thing OS, I placed an...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    I have had experience with this sort of thing OS, I placed an order with Comsec or is it Comsuc?

I was on the bid with an at market bid, I was top of the list, but my order sat there, I rang then and asked why, they said it was that they wanted an orderly market, I told them I was not impressed, and then a bid come through and wiped out the first level which I should have got, I was really peed off, so I rang them again and demanded that they fill my order at market which they then did, but them stuffing around cost me $600, it is not good enough, I had a similar experience with them once before that at the open with an order which was this time at limit, but I was above the best sell price so I should have got what was on offer, but I didn't, someone else came in over the top, I rang them and they said they were looking after the seller, I consider that just BS.

Comsec has done that to me twice now, it won't happen again, I will shift the shares across to my other broker Westpac who have never done anything like Comsec did to me, I believe the shares that I have will be worth a great deal more when I sell them, so up Comsec, they can just suck it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.