ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: NOVONIX Battery Test Work Long Term Cycling Results Update, page-34

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    They should just sell of the Ajana and Hooley Well Tenements and focus funding on the Paradox, Yellow Cat and The Bull project. The Bull is sitting on good ground next to Chalice and if it does have any decent Copper at least the demand/profits will be there in a few years once it finally gets to mining, provided Australian mining doesn't get hampered by whatever export tariffs or carbon taxes are eventually imposed for not co-operating with the Net Zero 2050 targets.
    I am unsure if this is going to be another promising small cap with to much on the go to actually achieve anything.
    After just reading the Quarterly Activities Report I'd be estimating about 12 months (or less) of credit remaining once the increase in exploration costs is factored in going forward.

I'm only new to the ASN story, entered at 9 cents. Seems undervalued to me. Will be sitting tight for at least 6 months to see how Paradox plays out as a minimum.
    Interested in long termers opinions on the current share price and views of what's holding it back?

Also noted Utah has 30 years of Republican control and multiple operating mines.
    https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_Utah_state_government

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.