NVX 0.93% 54.5¢ novonix limited

Really are they better? I think Dr Burns & Dr Obrovac have more...

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Really are they better? I think Dr Burns & Dr Obrovac have more credentials than quoting a 'fool' article.... I think you do not realise DPMG is a game changer and maybe you should go and read the link below which undoubtedly supports the claims MSQ9 presented on the Dec. slide deck. For simplicity, the bold & underlined sentence is all I need - not a fool article.....

"The preceding examples demonstrate that mechanofusion can be used to make novel Si-alloy/graphite dispersions and composites that are particularly suitable for use in negative electrodes for rechargeable batteries. Use of the method of the invention can result in a unique microstructure in which, for instance, Si-alloy particles can be well dispersed and embedded between graphite layers. This special structure may both provide a buffer for Si-alloy expansion and may also protect the surface of the alloy from reacting with the electrolyte in rechargeable batteries. As a result, superior cyclability and rate capability can be achieved, along with high capacities, when compared to conventional Si-alloy graphite electrode materials."

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=EP&NR=3900082A2&KC=A2&FT=D&ND=&date=20211027&DB=&locale=en_EP#

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $323.6K 594.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121024 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 7883 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.