NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: NOVONIX INVESTOR WEBINAR PRESENTATION, page-60

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616

After watching this video again, highlighting the significant size difference between Tesla's Texas Terafactory, that Dr Chris Burns, mentioned in this webinar, and other Gigafactories.

I have added a separate Sales Revenue and Profit line for 900,000 tonnes per annum of PUREgraphite anode material, so we get a better understanding of the value of this Supply Agreement.

The US Govt loans to expand production and build additional PUREgraphite anode plants in the US mentioned in The SMH article will provide the funding for rapid expansion to meet this demand.

(The profits displayed, do not include Revenue from the Royatlies of the Single Crystal Cathode+DPMG patent, nor NVX Electrolytes. All of which are required to get to 1.5million miles)

Maybe my $10-15 per share take over price for the PUREgraphite anode division is too conservative.....if Novonix doesn't hold onto it for Dividends like Burty is saying...

NVX-11k-Sales-5k-Cost-900-000tpa-Terafactory-Contract.jpg

Anyhow, between now and Tesla's Battery Day, one single Trading Halt or pre Open announcement from Novonix, confirming a supply agreement with any of the other dozen or so battery companies would see the share price surge to new highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.