PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Given that we are in terrible global times with most assuming a...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Given that we are in terrible global times with most assuming a recession after September and definitely by next year , ALL yet to make a profit, growth stock with debt, at an early stage of its growth cycle like PNV requiring expenditure for future growth has been badly hit . Money has moved from equity stocks into bonds , term deposits , and value/ other stocks especially with reliable solid dividends. In any other time this stock would be around 2.20 easily. When the recession hits ( I am assuming it will for this comment very different scenario if it does not) a lot of stock will have declining earnings hitting them as spending tightens more . Burns do not decrease so this stock is defensive and sales will continue to climb. I am confident about the fundamentals and that solid growth will continue. They will be choppy but that reflects the life cycle stage. For me this is a good time to buy if your average is high. Once earnings for most stocks ,see comprehensive falls, this will see rate falls as the US economy shrinks and money suddenly coming into stock like ours if historic charts still apply. I have a growth stock with no debt, a market monopoly, unique IP and its the new global Industry std , huge uptake and a glorious future , yet it trades within a range and has been unable to take off ,reflecting how negative things are right now for growth stock. It may take another two great quarterly reports and if this does not work an end to rate hikes and the first drop , to turbo charge PNV stock, this is not long to wait from my perspective. The fall is disappointing but we are at the mercy of negative sentiment due to global macro issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.