CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ann now out, page-21

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ameliustag,I concur with the sentiments behind your reasoning, however I would not comment upon the figures as I,like every other observer, just do not have a firm basis upon which to calculate..

It would seem that there are several factors that can/will affect the outcome with regard to what, if anything, we have and how much we have...

Those remarks notwithstanding, the gas shows and ppms indicated,via what is a very rudimentary method, ie gas chromagraphy, cause me to believe that we probably have an existing,favourable/positive gas environment. That,coupled with what appears to be a good sealing formation above means that we could have a source below the Purni for the origin of this gas..

If, and I mean IF, the gas does originate from the tirrawanna, then in all liklihood it is natural gas and not CBM...Following on from that the gas would, hopefully, be accompanied by oil/condensate..That would be my preference, simply because monetisation would be that much easier and quicker...

All of the above is pure speculation..To my mind at present, it is not so much a question of what is present BUT how much? and is it commercial???

All will be answered by the wireline logging...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.