CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

ann now out, page-23

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Thanks Sav-J and Robjb5 again for the excellent feedbacks.
    No. I should not ASSUME to much again. Sorry guys!

Yes, I am still the amateur when it comes to really understanding the real value determinants and meanings of any announcement discoveries. I think a great majority of us HC posters are also very unexperieced as you note well from the many vague posts.

I know to the real OIL EXPERTS many of these mathematical comments are often uneducated assumption but NUMBERS is the real game at the conclusion .
    The bigger the numbers the greater the returns of course.
    (But some will at least ASSuME!)

But at least I think we are slowing all coming to similar conclusions that some GOOD quantities of early high energy GAS may be the early signs of one or another -OIL or GAS and both.

However I think the last 5 days of drilling announcements should have really sent a ripple of interest BACK through some speculators that KNOW the positive signs OR had been believing CTP was done and had been selling.

One GOOD days results in the next few I think should at least be a MAJOR trigger for renewed interest and buying.
    Good to say at least that good HIGH energy gas appears to be showing down deeper (at 1900 m)in higher quantities.
    An EXCELLENT indicator.
    Cheers and GOOD LUCK to us all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.