MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

ann now please, page-2

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

i bought another 35000 mvhoa's today at .15 (and evened off at .18 when no one wanted to hit me .... well 49 shares just to make the price look better, lol
    wanted 50000, but got beaten to the punch ... was that you Aktsier still accumulating ???

im not too perturbed by mvh at these levels, believe that they do have a bank of good news to be released, no point wasting it on a huge down day. just hope that wider market finds its feet and MVH has the skill to manipulate a good announcement coupled with good broker support and media coverage.

nicholas seems to indicate a week or two until news. he may not be right in that timing, but in any case its a good time to be loading up ... im just shy of my all time largest holdin of 1m mvh shares and opps. just no cash to grab the extra few i need ... how i hate those non round numbers. lol

so yes, news, soon please. before we lose cabe from the thread .... who has been a great researcher and supporter of MVH ... not to mention a great stockpicker in the resource field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.