NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: NOX and Nyrada TechKnow Invest Roadshow Presentations, page-2

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I attended the TechKnow presentations today, along with a number of long-term shareholders.

A number of Company executives were present to answer investor questions.  Two executives I spoke to told me that they were so impressed with Graham Kelly that they intended to spend their own money to buy shares in both Noxopharm and Nyrada.  I LOVE it when employees spend their own cash, rather than relying on employee options.

Graham gave a brilliant Noxopharm presentation.  Some highlights:
    • The incidence of Prostate cancer increases exponentially with age.
    • When all treatment has failed, pain becomes unbearable. Many people die from Opioid pain treatment rather than from the cancer itself.
    • In DARRT-1, 60% had greater than 30% pain reduction after 3 months. and 55% still had pain reduction after 6 months.  This is a highly significant outcome.
    • 8 out of 10 evaluable DARRT-1 patients had no disease progression after 6 months.  If treated by palliative radiation alone, they could all expect to have died within 6-9 months.
    • DARRT-2 will be an adaptive-design trial, in which early results will determine whether it should be expanded into a Registration trial
      • Control arm will be treated with palliative radiation alone.  Patients will also get look-alike suppositories, but they will be inert.
      • Treatment arm gets palliative radiation PLUS Veyonda.
      • In a notable change from DARRT-1, there will be repeat cycles of Veyonda.
      • On a personal note, I wonder if this is the type of treatment regime Graham Kelly used on himself?  He would not have known that his tumours would disappear so quickly, so it seems entirely likely that he continued to self-treat with NOX66/Veyonda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.