NOX 4.17% 6.9¢ noxopharm limited

Hard not to be happy with how things are unfolding and the...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

Hard not to be happy with how things are unfolding and the overall sense of purpose and direction in which the company appears to be heading.

One of the front running reasons would have to be the share price. To be on or about one dollar in such a short space of time is close to breathtaking. I’m sure I read that same comment somewhere by one of the contributors to this board and I would simply have to agree with them. Noxopharm the entity and Dr Kelly’s role at the helm -together with the performance of the whole staff – stunning sums it up.

As a result, Noxopharm features very strongly on the ASX IPO scorecard link. I have drawn our attention to this in previous posts. For stock market investors who rely heavily on technical analysis, there is little doubt that their software programs would have alerted their users to our company’s progress. I remember reading in one of Rene Rivkin’s books that his investment interest was piqued when a company is performing like ours – on or around 52 week highs. Similarly, he was dismissive of those at the opposite end which were experiencing 52 week or lifetime lows.

So the market will be watching.

But where we are truly blessed in my opinion as shareholders, is the ongoing stream of information provided by Noxopharm. Confidence comes from many sources but trust surely has to play its part in this regard. And clear, concise communication without doubt is a necessary ingredient to create faith or trust. Today’s Open Briefing – merely around a week from the AGM presentation further demonstrates the company’s commitment to developing trust that there will a happy and successful investment future.

I doubt that what has brought the company to this point in time will abandon it. Looking forward to closing out the year on a high note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.