NOX 2.86% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: NOXCOVID Study Advances, page-6

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    This section of the trial has taken longer than I expected, but the disease is so rampant in Moldova that some hospital staff will have succumbed, and those that are left would have been run off their feet looking after the critically ill. There would have been no shortage of eligible patients, but ironically there would have been a shortage of staff who could devote time to the multitude of details required in a clinical trial.

As expected, treatment of the 800 mg and 1200 mg cohorts proved to be safe. Six patients will now receive 1800 mg, and once the dose escalation part is complete I expect Noxopharm to send accumulated plasma samples for all patients to the US or Australia for analysis of cytokine levels, etc.

If we allow say one month for the 1800 mg group to be treated and a couple of weeks for safety to be confirmed and samples collected, the plasma analysis could take place by the end of February.

We do not yet know whether cytokine levels have been controlled by Veyonda, but it is heartening to know that the highest dose level has been cleared to start and that subsidiary Pharmorage is developing a purpose-built drug for Septic Shock. Would GK highlight this if NOXCOVID patients had received no benefit?
    Last edited by RBx: 13/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.367K 18.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.