NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Noxopharm 2021 AGM Corporate Presentation, page-2

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    My commentary on the AGM:

Oncology and Veyonda remain the main focus. They are confident of their patent protection but also starting to prepare for other FDA ODD-type exclusivities. They are about to file composition of matter patents for the next generation of Veyonda, as well as the new pipeline drugs. Expect a lot of IP news in coming year. They are very focused on building a valuable buyout target for big pharma, including looking at board composition, and they expect to start ramping up staff. They are smart and strategic in what they are doing to extract max value. The oncology pipeline is looking good. The only negative is that there was no news on LUPIN. I would bet on another RLT trial in the coming months, however given the nascency of RLT tech it should probably be the lowest priority of the 4 pillars.

In my worthless opinion, if I were a betting man (and I am), they are a 50% chance to get NOX to $1.5b valuation within 3 years on oncology.

Pharmorage is intriguing. I think they were just in the right time and place with Hudson, and their isoflavonoid platform complements the Hudson IP nicely. Dr Laczka's presentation was impressive, he is a very smart cookie (and Gantier from Hudson is a world leading expert in the field).

In my worthless opinion, I think Pharmorage is a 20% chance to get to a $3b value in 3.5 years on inflammation and mRNA pipeline. Probably diluted value to NOX after a Pharmorage IPO to fund everything.

MRFF was a stuff up by the dept, as RBx has chronicled. NOX did everything correctly as a publicly-traded company under continuous disclosure obligations. Expect an apology or a lawsuit in the next few days I predict.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.