NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

I share your frustration Apples. I had issues with the automic...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I share your frustration Apples. I had issues with the automic link as well. Anyway, we could always rely on some pretty tuned in observers here on HC.

Just on RBx's suggested scenario from his latest post earlier tonight, around 8:30 AEDT.

I expect Nyrada shares held by NOX would first be distributed to NOX shareholders on a pro-rata basis; and a similar thing to occur with Pharmorage.

You will no doubt recall Apples that in an identical sounding event around ten years ago, Professor Kelly put together an specie distribution almost ten years ago, or thereabouts, of MEI Pharma shares (formerly known as Marshall Edwards) to Novogen holders.

As a Novogen shareholder at the time, I profited around 50k from that arrangement. I expect that as a beneficiary, you may have done even better. No doubt others certainly did. Without going into further detail, Professor Kelly has a proven record for rewarding loyal stakeholders.

Fingers crossed that RBx's nose for this proves accurate, and that lightning does indeed strike the same place more than once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.