NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Noxopharm Announces Leadership Transition, page-5

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Well…. I don’t know about you guys, but personally I believe that Graham is making the right move at the right time for both himself and for the shareholders… and that’s also including himself too as the company’s largest shareholder.

For a VERY long time now he has been working at an exhausting pace and I’ve often wondered how he finds both the enthusiasm and the sheer grit to plough on through doing the myriad of jobs that he has throne his cloak around for such a long, long time. Transitioning the patents from first drafts through to completion is a mammoth task in itself. Add to that the many other areas of support and expertise that he has covered over the years.

He sums that up beautifully right here…

“As the Company’s largest shareholder, ongoing Board member and Inventor of much of the Company’s intellectual property, I intend to remain actively involved in the Company’s future.”

That quote from him should firmly reassure all shareholders that the show will go on… and with him still holding a watching brief of some of the most important elements of the company. I believe this new role will introduce a new dimension in most areas of the company.

I’m very heartened too that Gisela will be taking over the reins. She and Graham obviously have a very good working relationship and I’m sure that will go from strength to strength as this new year develops.

Well that’s enough praise from me I think…. so I’ll just stop there by also paying tribute to the board and all the other key players in the company… many of which no doubt had to pass muster with GK himself.

So… a New Year…. and a new angle on the running of our company. I feel totally confident in the way forward and I’m sure we will be hearing a lot of great news this year. So let’s not ever forget who was likely to have been the main instigator of that news over the last couple of years… He may not be signing off the press releases… but he will be the father of them for some time to come.

My very best congratulations to both Gisela and Graham.

Now go get ‘em guys.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $559.0K 4.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 99714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.