NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Hi zecs, good to see some life on this Board. Some comments: 1....

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Hi zecs, good to see some life on this Board. Some comments:

1. The prominence of Pharmorage in the latest corporate presentation suggests to me that (a) blood analysis from NOXCOVID must have supported the Septic Shock thesis; and (b) Pharmorage seems to have developed drug candidates that are either more powerful or more specific to Septic Shock than Veyonda.

2. The last NOXCOVID patient commenced on 12 May, so the trial officially ended on 12 June. It will take some time to clean and collate the clinical data. Noxopharm does not see these data until the final report is completed, so it has not held anything back.

3. Analysis of blood samples would have been progressively completed, so there should be only a small number yet to be done. Noxopharm WILL have seen progressive results of cytokine data, but may decide to wait until statisticians have been able to combine the clinical and blood data before announcing results.

I cannot see Noxopharm spending time and money on Pharmorage without good reason. This started as a small Covid study and seems to have morphed into a major opportunity in septic shock. My guess is that the analysis of cytokine data will show inhibition of markers of inflammation, as implied by the topic of a recent patent application called "Methods for the treatment of inflammation associated with infection".

This would be a timely finding. A recent report out of the USA and Germany notes that researchers found signs of inflammation in brains of people who died of COVID-19. "Our findings may help explain the brain fog, fatigue, and other neurological and psychiatric symptoms of long COVID," he said.

See Researchers find signs of inflammation in brains of people who died of COVID-19 | Mirage News
    Last edited by RBx: 28/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.