NOX 7.53% 8.6¢ noxopharm limited

If my understanding is correct of this morning announcement of...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    If my understanding is correct of this morning announcement of the following statement :

Sydney 7 June 2022: Australian biotech Noxopharm Limited (ASX:NOX) is pleased to provide a
    corporate slide deck ahead of a series of non-deal investor meetings. I would say that Noxopharm is already getting other investors to potentially buy some of our technology, no one at this level is having a serious meeting just for the F--- of it.

With proof of concept like below I am not surprised that the most prestigious cancer hospitals wanted to be part of this and the FDA giving Orphan drug designation after reviewing the evidence.

CEP-1 delivers proof-of-concept with Veyonda® + chemotherapyCEP-1 was a two-part study:In part 1 Veyonda® (400 or 800 mg) was administered aloneIn part 2 Veyonda® was administered in combination with carboplatin.

Of the 9 patients allocated to the higher dosage (800 mg) of Veyonda®, 5/9 (56%) showed stable disease (no tumour growth and no new tumours) or a partial response (up to 99% shrinkage of measurable lesions) over the 8-month term of the study.

The Company and its medical advisors regard this outcome as significant, given that all patients had received considerable prior treatment and their cancer was classified as extensive and progressive Stage 4 chemotherapy-resistant disease.

Findings from this study have been published in the independent peer-reviewed Journal Current Therapeutic Research in 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.007(7.53%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.3¢ $34.75K 401.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1763 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 13599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.