NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Noxopharm to Prioritise Cutting-Edge Chroma & Sofra Programs, page-60

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Yeah, I am guilty of all that, but it's all true and correct. Except I think I said 1c was being generous, and I stick by that. We will see at the next CR.
    Who would trust NOX by funding any sort of clinical programme given how badly they have stuffed up Veyonda? And have sacked their clinical trial team anyway. Only at significant premium, no?

Of course NYR is going to be hit hard by NOX. Do you think NOX will go to market for capital next year or sell some NYR?

I never said GK should assign Filamon IP to NOX. I said he should have brought it to NOX -- the same way NOX licensed the Hudson assets. GK is not Paul Hopper. NOX and Filamon will be competing in a very small pool of people that are willing to fund speccy biotech and it makes no sense for GK to spin up a new co, except for two possible reasons.

What I'm interested in is why you think I and the market have mis-analyzed the recent announcement. What makes NOX different from the 50,000 other biotechs with preclinical cancer or MRNA assets that have valuations of $2m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.