re: Ann: NQM Board Consider CQT Offer to be I... good one...

1. nk
    3,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    re: Ann: NQM Board Consider CQT Offer to be I... good one pickem

one thing that stands out from the last presentation is the downward plunge of the system and of course the tantalising potential of faith/dawn targets and beyond

Given the depth these targets can only be explored comprehensively once they had developed the mine to Zed Zone, which is about now

This stock reminds me of SLR which I was fortunate to get into at its lows 18 months ago. At that time SLR was just getting into swing at the Daisy Milano narrow vein mine it had acquired. many thought they bought a lemon with limited life, turns out it is a dream mine with repeating high grade structures parallel and extensions at depth. It was dirt cheap and you paid nothing for the exploration upside

90% chance the same thing here. You pay zero for the upside. In addition SLR was run by oldhands from WMC, just like NQM run by ex Normandy guys. SLR decided, once it had its mine running smoothly, to go flat out drilling and thats what has to happen here. They have put the hard yards into getting the mine to a steady state now its time to go flat out exploring

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.