HIQ 0.00% 2.0¢ hitiq limited

All of the AFL & NRL contracts whilst important and will create...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    All of the AFL & NRL contracts whilst important and will create revenue I don't see it as the big ticket item. When they really start to see the big dollars is when it flows through to the junior levels. I coach junior AFL and we are already having to do concussion modules in our training.

We have to log our players in through PlayHQ and my understanding is that the ideal scenario for HitIQ is that if a player has a registered concussion through their mouth guard then you cant register them in to the app and allow them to play. I have no idea how many kids run onto fields across Australia each weekend across all the codes but it would be an astronomical number and if they have all the players using HitIQ mouth guards, plus parents and officials using the App then there could be some serious money to be made. Along with that if the player registers a conclusion then when they open the app they will be directed to a HitIQ organised telehealth appointment and again HitIQ will be clipping their ticket along the way. For a long time the AFL and NRL have been able to dodge the impacts however now I believe they have to be seen to addressing the issues at hand.

I would love to see someone like Angus Brayshaw come on as an Ambassador and start doing interviews during the halftime breaks etc to discuss the products.

As an investor I am looking for the right tech at the right time and I really think HitIQ is positioned in the box seat, just need to capitalise on the momentum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72221 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 47189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.