NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

William Park Thank you, and just one last one When I am thinking...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    William Park
    Thank you, and just one last one
    When I am thinking about your work / guidance profile for ‘24
    Can you bring the level of visibility you have over the next 12 to 24 months, and your commentary around $2.8b being minimum revenue
    (It seems?) the standard tight labour market is probably one of the key constraining factors in getting that $2.8 to $2.9 billion and forward
    (In regards) NRW headcount given you were able to increase headcount quite a bit from first half levels, would you say … I guess it really depends on your ability to continue to add to your head count as you secure these projects?
    I’m just trying to get a sense of whether its reasonable to assume a meaningful upside to that $2.8 billion as we stand here today?

Jules:
    …If you take a look at guidance we have given in the past and the level of orders locked at that time it’s probably better than it’s ever been
    so you could assume we’s saying $2.7b and our revenue forecast $2.8b
    I think previously we’ve had 300 to book ..or something ….in prior years

And your comments on labour … Yes while we’ve had some challenges on certain projects during a particular point in time and some of that was Covid-related - people returning East , it wasn’t so much getting them from here, it was other things and a lot of those issues are somewhat abated.
    If we have the work we do get people.
    ..So whilst we’re training more ‘greenies’ to go into the mining business etc, the professionals that work in those larger construction projects - whether it’s in the civil business or in Primero - do come and they follow the company because of the loyalty to the company
    …. So you’ll start to see the people numbers grow at the detriment of other contractors is what I would see in terms of labour market .

(Also..) You look at projects ( across…Albemarle .. or whatever else) you’ll see the contract styles have changed markedly and I think that’s another important thing for the market to understand in terms of our risk profile going forward and why we’re so confident of the business bouncing back strongly.

Wiliam Park:
    Thank you very much, that’s all from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.