NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

[Apologies for this one.. I think phone was getting bumped a bit...

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833

[Apologies for this one.. I think phone was getting bumped a bit ..]

Evan Karatzas:
    So OK, yes so I guess the most important thing here is that the changes you’ve made to contract structure, personnel etc etc… means on a two /three year as this work starts to ramp up there is no reason structurally why margins should return to that level [ … whatever ..as ]

Jules:
    No, absolutely.. I think with contract structures that we’re entering ….[static] [xxx] as I say it’s against escalation … labour escalation, materials escalation, and that we have cost target estimates, and you know we then put people on the ground and work on our productivities and a lot of those things have been factored to …. what we have achieved recently, so we understand the labour market.
    And you know we’re protected in that sense.
    We’re very focused on …. Well some of the contracts that we had that contributed poorly - as I’ve said - are now out of that mix!
    RCR’s got a very solid book in front of it, and the things that we’re seeing across …. (not just) lithium, but iron ore and other areas as well in terms of tier one client engagement …. Makes us very optimistic about that and it is where margins in the business should be with that mix of businesses.

Evan:
    yep , yep, ok brilliant, great, thanks for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.