NWH 0.74% $2.74 nrw holdings limited

Hello Parma …. You are very welcome :) Mind you posting this...

1. 17,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3704
    Hello Parma ….
    You are very welcome
    Mind you posting this kind of information is for me what might be described as ‘enlightened self interest’
    Doubly so because - through the sharing - I have made friends whose opinions I respect, and whose skills, professionalism and knowledge far outrank my own.
    …..And I love it when they opine.
    Plus the application of focus makes me attend to what I am posting at a far deeper level than is otherwise typical of my ‘grasp(?) and run’ reactivity and so it’s a form of study which I often remember.

Win win?
    And being a main cheer leader in the JPAC (Jules Pemberton Appreciation Club) is validating at levels beyond the financial reward because I truly *like* what I have seen of the big guy’s intelligence, ethics, dedication and acumen, along with his wardrobe of other professional skills (and the same goes for you my entendre-ful Maestro if you happen to glance by), and cleaving to that ‘big-picture-aware’ part of my life is a great balance to the ‘grasp (or not) and run reactivity’.

Regarding the failure of price -so far - to climb over the $3 fence…
    Well that fence is not so far away and I don’t think it’s barbed wire.
    And will the dividend knock us back below $2.60?

Maybe not!
    On review the results and forward picture are truly ‘blue ribbon’ …
    Also the price has been over $3 in the past on less, and so I guess the comment: ‘what are we waiting for’ could apply?

I’m thinking we may hear of a new acquisition in the next few months (around AGM time is traditional?) and it is that the market makers are waiting for.

IMG_7023.jpeg
    That much money is A LOT.
    And I think there were a couple of comments in the conference call
    eg Jules saying :
    The business never positioned better for ‘24, ‘25 and beyond …”
    “Gearing is very, very low which gives us plenty of firepower to grow the business across our capital initiatives…
    ….……“So to be clear the diversification strategy (outlined as a priority in previous years) is absolutely paying off.”

And the comments on how the OFI purchase was a small but important start towards carbon reduction initiatives (at least that’s what I think Jules said … will have to revisit it )

That make me, and perhaps the wider market, curious about what Jules is going to do with all that cash?
    And then?

$3 and beyond seems a no brainer, particularly when you remember that just a few years back RCRMT was bought for $11 million (now responsible for $750m PA in revenue ??).

cheers : )

And Parma last night I found my diamond ring that’s been lost since April 2018!!
    That’s got to be a good omen!

Last edited by sabine: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.241B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.71 $3.207M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4913 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 15723 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.74
  Change
0.020 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.78 $2.71 220711
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.