NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

hi Parma I wonder if this time they will publish a transcript? I...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    hi Parma
    I wonder if this time they will publish a transcript?

I recorded it but the loudest volume at play back is so low as to be very irritating :/

FWIW My notes beyond those on Gascoyne and the Covalent/Mt Holland/Kwinan refinery already mentioned.

•The market should have already factored in the lower cash balance as it was well flagged ($170m worth of equipment bought for Karara alone.

•The dividend: unfranked as no franking credits available (due to NRW accessing ATO’s temporary full expensing allowances)
    They don’t expect to pay cash tax until 2024 - better for company and shareholders
    Ultimately the upshot will be better for shareholders.

•Jules wanted Greenbushes but Macmahon got it.
    (That *wanting* was reaffirmed in a roundabout way a few times in the call by him mentioning NRW had no need to go “chasing tenders to boost revenue.”
    Greenbushes would have required $250m capex … it needed to be cost effective for NRW .. and the returns needed to justify the spend, especially after Karara..
    further in ;
    “… We are very focused on pricing projects correctly” (especially since?) the competitive landscape has lessened -
    “Particulaty given the pipeline coming at us”
    ( but some need to book revenue over margins?)

•He reaffirmed guidance remains as forecast.
    Partly due to being conservative? - Queensland having very heavy impact from daily rain which included into first part of this quarter
    “January has not been great for Queensland”

Rainfall has made a signifivany impact in regards loss hours
    … there and elsewhere delayed projects mean teams have had to be carried longer

… but the weather has improved in February!

I’ll put up the rest later I guess

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 16/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.