NWH 0.57% $3.53 nrw holdings limited

Ann: NRW Half Year Results - Conference Call details, page-95

1. 18,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Am I and @ellimb (and @Srebrna and @Pioupiou ) the only longtermers left ? ( @pbawley you have been very quiet?)
    ... and James Gerrish from Shaw (hi James if you are out there... I know you are quite long term from Livewire posts )
    and @Saragian (but you - despite our love for your technical attentions- don’t count because of you being a free ranging in and out kind of guy with wide and varied interests)

.......and (IMPORTANTLY) those eager beavers at Euroz [see them here].
    -Yes they are long term ‘in and out’ investors here too*
    .....and (just very quietly) I was curious about the 10,325,678M NWH shares Euroz had amassed as of @highrola ‘s broker report [link] yesterday, and found not only has Euroz likely spent much of the $25.1M profit it announced on 24/02/21 on NRW Holdings! (Most likely since the price dropped enough for Euroz to engage ‘ludicrous mode’ {{IMO}?})
    ...BUT three of the directors have put around $180,000 into Euroz via on market buys since then (NB the price also fell over there but this is not so relevant to my confirmation bias)

And the point is whatever else Euroz might be doing right now it is definitely doing NRW because the amount invested looks to me to be about 8% of its current $293.3M market cap. (Disclosure I bought a few EZLs today because they clearly have great taste)

Anyhow I think we might be seeing accumulation?
    *For the record I think the last time Euroz spent $25M here was back in 2017 when NRW was buying Golding [why I think it] and for a while after that NWH was one of it’s top stocks?
    .....and what does that mean?
    For me it means it an ear to the ground and an eye to value.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.020(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.606B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.55 $3.46 $2.668M 758.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13590 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 2416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.