NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

The history of post-H1 results price attrition? or maybe ‘they’...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    The history of post-H1 results price attrition?
    or maybe ‘they’ are setting up for a jack in the box’ bounce at next good news?

I think one of those analysts asked Jules about the near term pipeline (in mining/civil?) and what size contracts Jules was targeting. This was after Jules said they were not worried about the lack of new contracts or winding back of staff. The analyst queried a smaller price range and then a larger one (I forget the number sizes but the bigger one was between ‘x’ and $200m) .. and Jules said an confident yes to that second bracket in a way that made me feel that $200m might have been an under estimate.
    The analyst asked if that tender was already in (or some such?) and Jules said no, the companies were just calling for them around now.

It made me think NRW is fairly confident about one of the new big (iron ore?) projects coming up and that this semi ‘disclosure’ on timelines offered a ‘backwards’ assumption to anyone looking to play price games that there may be a nice little ‘window of time in which to throw their pieces around on the board.

But I dunno.
    I just think I might buy a few more if it gets low enough.
    And I wonder what poor, unfortunate, big , and previously reliable customer it was that rain checked its’ payment to make its’ results look better .
    And I hope the ilk of the Wartsilas and Alturas are forever behind us (though I know problems are to be expected)

And I wonder (again) what Jules might be planning to spend any spare cash on?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.