NWH 1.35% $2.93 nrw holdings limited

Ann: NRW receives LOI for Mt Cattlin Mining Contract, page-7

1. 18,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    I wonder …
    I wonder if …..

NRW would be interested in buying/merging with the contractor who started up(?) and was working the Ravensthorpe Lithium Mine for the three years previous to NRW winning the Allkem contract?

The name of the company is Lucas Total Contract Solutions.
    It’s a privately owned enterprise started in 1969 by David, Vivienne and Ben Lucas and it’s still going strong 54 years later …..
    But as I recall,  BGD contracting excavated Lucas from the South Australian SIMEC mine before NRW bought BGC Contracting. … ah yes (that was as  of April 18, 2018 [ref].)
    … And looking at Lucas a bit more (because it is also the incumbent at another lithium mine - Core - in the Northern Territory in which Primero is also closely involved -  with the Lucas contract due to expire  next year [ref]..)
    And I saw that in September 2017 it took out $65m of corporate notes over a five year term (expired last September?) [ref]
    — “Lucas TCS worked closely with FIIG to issue a Senior Secured Note into the capital markets.
    The 5 year term was aligned to Lucas requirements, providing a long term funding with a graduated amortisation profile that enabled cash flows to be reinvested into growth.”…

And at our new Allkem project in Ravensthorpe,  Lucas just a year ago bought two Liebherr R1950 excavators;

…. But in the LOI announcement Jules says “..NRW will utilise an existing fleet comprising 200-250 tonne class excavators and 150 tonne class trucks together with ancillary plant. Mobilisation is currently underway preparing for commencement on site in August.”..

Anyway, as said, Lucas still is going strong according to its’ website and likely - as a family company -  after almost 5.5 decades -has a succession plan in place …https://www.lucastcs.com.au/splash/Index.html

.. And Jules has commented strongly in the past that the expansion direction he sees for NRW is METS-related

Still I wonder ?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 02/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
-0.040(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.327B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.98 $2.99 $2.93 $1.141M 387.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10382 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 5950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.93
  Change
-0.040 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $2.99 $2.93 83971
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.