CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Hello Mr Jacko .. I hop you are well
    I disagree with your post .
    i think the seagulls are more the ones in @Westmount’s article.
    Eg Stephen Mayne who, in that story, self nominated for name and shame.
    - https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1926/1926391-f0a43587d36cb702e12ac8e3c8c0741c.jpg
    .... “there is clearly some scaled up rorting going on in the unmarketable parcel space because NRW revealed that 163 of its 1551 SPP applicants (a further 2750 retail shareholders didn’t participate at all) held just one share.
    At least I had 10 before buying another 155 shares on December 20”

I looked him up. And Google just said he is a self proclaimed ‘shareholder agitator’ (which also fits the profile of someone who likes squabbling?)
    He is also the man who, backed by the infamous Ownership Matters, tried to replace the CEO at Harvey Norman’s November 15 AGM last year - despite having no retail experience.... and despite the CEO being the wife of Harvey Norman with two decades of successfully running the company under her belt...
    https://www.channelnews.com.au/breaking-news-move-to-sack-harvey-norman-ceo-after-bizarre-claims/)

Pheasant was more pleasant to me as an analogy although I see you dropped the ‘h’ and although I really see you as more of an eagley-eyed kind of avian (if you were to be a bird)
    ...Because of the Harley, and the desert environment ...and the clear perspectives ..

Speaking of those clear perspectives Mr Jacko, Mr Jacko ....do you have any to share with us ?

And speaking of catering - which you were - are you up for another B&T lunch in the near future?
    it has been a while since we had an NRW meet and greet ....

cheers

Last edited by sabine: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.