NWH 0.74% $2.74 nrw holdings limited

Hello Westmount and @jacko1 again and wow..... this catering...

1. 17,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3705
    Hello Westmount and @jacko1 again and wow..... this catering caper, and who is being catered for ..and Stephen Payne (a Melbourne councillor?) and me getting Norman and Harvey mixed up ( it was a combination of my perceived need to collect the letter ‘H’ and Bollinger that made me do it) has legs !

Did you read that ownership matters story in the spoiler ‘Company Reports’ on post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/40984703/single? there is more information on the off topic HN/ON trench warfare in that .

Thank you to both for the clarifications
    And yes this thread DOES have the best, clearest posters around .... except for me.
    But I think I do still have a purpose here ... I act a bit like - you know the ordinary looking building - full of muzak and clerks and filing cabinets - and so most people do not suspect that there is a hidden door to a secret passage leading to the place where all the REAL work is carried out by the extraordinary ones : )

I love you guys
    If the smart people on this thread joined forces they could conquer the world.
    ..... And behind us and catering to all is NRW .

Which brings me muzacally back to that catering ..
    There really was Bollinger - a bottle given to me half a decade ago - opened because of the salt grass chop - bought because of the doctor, and cooked on the ancient cast iron Hibachi that had been in the garage under some boxes and spiderwebs.
    Truly. First red meat apart from salmon (which doc said did not count) in several decades!
    And I drank HALF the bottle and my neighbour the other half.
    It was all very unprecedented
    Last edited by sabine: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.241B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.71 $3.207M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4913 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 15723 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.74
  Change
0.020 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.78 $2.71 220711
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.