NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

“The tie-up between the two groups is set to create a mining and...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    The tie-up between the two groups is set to create a mining and construction giant, with $1.2bn worth of contracts to add to NRW’s order book.”
    ....Also $3.24 was a seven year high!

Congratulations Jules and co.
    You have spun this company around in a fabulous dance towards greatness whilst caring for employees, clients and shareholders and, no doubt, looking after yourselves and families.
    And you are a classic example of a great Australian company and it seems to me you have gathered people of similar ilk and passion about you at Golding and RCR, and I am very proud to support you.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...t/news-story/1b343f3615a2f99f4dea128c569fb115
    “Merger helps lead NRW Holdings to top spot

Mining services group NRW Holdings was a star performer in November Picture: Bloomberg
    MELISSA YEO
    DECEMBER 2, 2019

Merger and acquisition activity was a key driver for the strength of the local market in November, helping it to gain more than 3 per cent for the month.

It is no surprise that the companies the subject of those deals were the biggest movers on the top 200 over the month, led by mining services group NRW Holdings.

Speculation of a deal to buy BGC Contracting provided a boost for shares at the start of November, but final confirmation of the $120m transaction cemented the stock as the market’s best mover with a gain of 32 per cent from November 1.

The tie-up between the two groups is set to create a mining and construction giant, with $1.2bn worth of contracts to add to NRW’s order book.

NRW raised $120m to fund the deal, at $2.85 apiece. Its stock rounded out the month at $2.98, after touching a seven-year high of $3.24.”
    Last edited by sabine: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.