NRZ 28.6% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: NRZ secures further funding against R&D Advance Finding, page-30

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2726

Thanks for the interview link @Hypex

Very interesting to hear that the financing to close the 30% gap is with a strategic partner who is au fait with the industry and the ammonia construction process. Dialogue started with them approximately 18 months ago and only in the last few months have they indicated their intentions to formalise a deal. A positive sign when you consider that they’ve had time to consider 'other' options.

Also, Justyn mentioned that the Chinese JV relationship is still very strong. The expanding hydrogen economy in China is massive. As hydrogen is generally accepted to play a vital role in balancing renewable intermittent electricity production, electricity demand, and grid stability, therefore from that perspective, keeping that relationship, despite geopolitical tensions, can only be a good thing for our two nations as it could help to restore and build trust between our countries going forward.

Clearly, bringing 5 new industries to Australia (Gasification, power plant, ammonia plant, urea plant, sequestration plant – plus the potential for hydrogen as a byproduct) require large, complex transactions that takes a lot of time and SH patience.

Regardless of short-term share price fluctuations, I’ve been on the MTN–LCK–NRZ bandwagon for a long time. So everything looks relatively stable in that time but maybe that's just me.

To paraphrase Justyn, 'right time, right place and all the right products.'

Exciting times!

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $35.17K 4.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3240000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1470188 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.