NRZ 11.1% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: NRZ to produce Hydrogen in China, page-103

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723

I agree @Pie-O-My

The hydrogen angle opens an interesting door for greater investments and potential additional strategic partnering interests.

Hydrogen has been spruiked by South Australia premiers in recent times and now Peter Malinauskas has taken the baton to another level.

The world’s largest green hydrogen plant (government-funded) is set to be built at the City of Whyalla in South Australia.This is a tier1 'mining jurisdiction' and a strategic location for the Nation. No other state has an ideal location quite like Whyalla. With every thing that is required for an advanced new-age world – all supplied by our large quantities of a vast range of critical minerals, low-cost renewable energy, and established infrastructure built for a mining workforce that is supportive of families (minimal need for FIFO). All this means that it is positioned for other feed-in investment opportunities.

Therefore, it doesn’t take much to join the dots and, entertain the idea that our simple and potentially cheaper to produce by-product of hydrogen opens up the door for other Korean behemiths, like POSCO which already has a foot in the door with another South Australian battery material player, RNU. Not to mention Japan’s hydrogen ambitions which was also spruiked by SA's premier.

With Japan and Korea strengthening ties, POSCO and Honda in talks, IRA US-Japan deal, US-Australia Compact, etc, South Australia is positioning itself as a tier1 hydrogen destination for secure supply in a cleaner and greener world. The kind that the likes of POSCO needs to satisfy for its own environmental footprint objectives, if it is to invest with confidence and be supply resilient.

The next few weeks and months is shaping up to be a doozie!

AIMO, DYOR GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 02/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.