NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

let me start again.. tech issues: JL,Please don’t talk on behalf...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    let me start again.. tech issues:

JL,Please don’t talk on behalf of investors to whom you don’t represent. Just talk about your own gripes which has been clear for a long time. I continue to find it absolutely harrowing and bizzare that a non-shareholder can have such negative attitudes toward this company. You are definitely a half glass empty person….finding fault in whatever capacity you can. It would greatly surprise me if you had anything positive to say even if they secure funding, another offtake and classified as the greenest company on earth.Personally…I am an investor and have been for over 5 years. I have been through ALL of the ups and downs for this company and still optimistic about its future. Today was an incredible day for NRZ holders. Hydrogen is now another product that we can expand our influence upon with one of the globes largest hydrogen producers. Although it is not NRZs core focus, they have leveraged their intellectual property that has introduced further revenue and potentially more doors will be opened. So just relax…be glad for the small wins (or big in this case) that come our way. There are some other significant developments that are in the wings including Strategic partners, full funding (30% remaining) FID, BFS, stage 1 etc…these will all happen concurrently. For all new holders who jumped on board today… what a brilliant entry as there will be a huge upside if the above announcements are made and achieved of which I am supremely confident that they will. good luck to everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.