NSB 5.41% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: NSB - Contract Research Agreement, page-7

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks Thomas,

I received a response from Matt (I noticed you were cc'd)...

for anyone interested;

Dear Nick,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm more than happy to answer your questions.

The only data that is yet to be published in peer reviewed journals are those study programs that are still on-going. Data that has been published include the following:
    Ambjorn et al. 2008. Journal of Neurochemistry. 104. P21-37
    Asmussen et al. 2009. Journal of Cell Biology. 88. P433-443
    Sonn et al. 2010. Journal of Neuro Research. 88. P1074-1082

EmtinB was not detected in the brain of test mice due to the lack of sensitivity of the method used for detection. A previous study detected EmtinB in the cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) of mice 1-hour after administration, which is a much more reliable method than that used by those at UTas. Unfortunately the CSF method was not able to be employed by UTas researchers. In regard to your question on memory impairment in mice and its reliability, the trial is constructed in such a way as to statistically limit the result as a consequence of chance. In our data there is clearly a significant difference between EmtinB treated mice and untreated mice. This testing must be done in animal models with a high level of significance before any regulatory body (such as the FDA/TGA) will allow testing to proceed to human clinical trials. While no animal model is perfect in its manifestation of the disease, it is a necessary part of the process for prospective drugs.

We have an ongoing preclinical program and this data will not be available until these studies conclude. The program includes animal safety / toxicology studies as well as additional animal efficacy studies.

I hope the above addresses all of your questions.

Kind regards,

Matt Liddelow
    CEO & MD
    NeuroScientific Biopharmaceuticals Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $5.639M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $3.237K 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 533 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.