ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

rocket973, based on my experience as well with consolidations...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    rocket973, based on my experience as well with consolidations has never been good for shareholders and is a mechanism for further CR's.

However, those companies were not bringing in money. So because NSL is starting to bring in revenue and fingers crossed Cedric is informing us correctly and production is increase to full capacity and hence more revenue. Does this change how the consolidation will impact the company?

As stated previously, Cedric I believe is setting the company up for further CR's hence why he wants to do a consolidation of 15:1. As stated in announcement:

"The proposed Consolidation is aimed at ensuring NSL’s capital structure reflects the Company’s growing institutional support and to assist with facilitating further institutional interest as the Company enters this accelerated period of growth."

Is he no longer considering debt/equipment financing and if not why not? Unfortunately I have called and left messages for him to call me back to discuss. Who think he will call back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.