ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: NSL secures $10 million to expand production of wet plant, page-132

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Consolidation effect is dependant on the position of the company at the time. Consolidation is often meet with fear and it is often associated with a reset of the registry for more cash raising. Many small caps will consolidate near or at the perceived turning point from start phase to growth phase. NSL has has one hell of a long start phase hahaha. If they are looking for more institutional investment as stated then they need to get the SP in the 0.10c plus range otherwise many funds and alike will not touch them due to in house investing rules. In the strange world of share markets take a company with billions of shares at 1.5c and disallow investment. Take the same stock, manipulate the share price through consolidation to 15c and bingo get stuck in and invest. Perception is important, 1.5c penny stocks bad, same stock at 15c good.....
    NSL are no longer looking for funds to just survive but to expand making the consolidation a strategic move rather than a reset of the registry set for more CR’s.

I think NSL management and in agreement with its major investors by the sound of it are going to rebrand NSL as it expands and goes from small fry to serious ore supplier and not a bad idea IMO.

First Sam web site does appear to suggest, hints, NSL is selling ore on an on going basis and has good margins.

IF sales are ongoing and at high volume then consolidation is nothing to fear. Further institutions investing does not automatically mean more dilution through CR. Institutional investment can mean stable long term holding of shares bought on market which is a good thing.

There will likely be further fund raising for even further expansion but to speculate from where and what the funding looks like for the future is just guess work as NSL, or whoever the new name will be, may look vastly different from today and hopefully so. Funding options change with the position of the company at the time.

I now wait for the phase 3 plan Ann to see what the next 9 months plan is and of course the quarterly Ann if not an update before to confirm sales and production is ongoing. I have said before phase 3 doesn’t make sense to me unless phase 2 is producing at or near full production consistently and orders are being filled.

Just my 1.5c worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.