ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I am sorry but I really cannot see any sort of "rapid expansion...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I am sorry but I really cannot see any sort of "rapid expansion into 8 million tonnes".

We have raised in recent weeks $15mil for Stage 3.......of which $8.5mil is going to be spent only going from 200k to 400k tonnes. (yes, I know there will be some engineering improvements to stage 2 as well)

It has taken 2years just to get stage 2 off the ground despite the spin from the company in 2nd half 2016.

How much is it going to cost to get to 1mil let alone 8.5mil and how will they do it?

1. Out of the "forecast" full profits of $12mil EBIT assuming the 2x200k plants are fully operational?
    2. Out of debt financing as was alluded to by the company announcements up until they did the cap raise?
    3. Or out of even more issuance of stock post the consolidation....ie cap raising?

As so many others have stated here....the "market" does not have any trust left.

As so many others have mentioned here also, I am also reluctantly seeing that it will likely be option 3....hence the rinse and repeat comments earlier.

Maybe it's just me but more and more I see that we are being fed hot air with very little substance and on the verge of many millions and millions of shares about to hit the market...... if the history is any indicator at all......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.