ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: NSL secures $10 million to expand production of wet plant, page-227

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I totally agree that there seems to be a number of contradictions associated with NSL.
    Just a few that come to mind...
    Given the string of nothing but positive announcements provided to us thru the Aug/Sept period last year, we expected to receive good support from instos.
    When our Cornerstone Investor joined we expected that this would set a floor under the price.
    We were lead to expect imminent orders for expansion.....funded through debt financing.

Given the above, We expected to be sitting at or around 2.5c with a move into the 3's when expansion orders were announced.

The reality is we had large instos Selling during this good news period of time.
    We now find ourselves not at 2.5c but at a price level 50% below when our Cornerstone investor joined.
    We are forced to accept massive dilution rather than debt financing, as we were lead to believe and expect.
    Plus out of the blue, We find out that Magna are being paid even more money (as one user presented, at an apparent 50% interest rate ?!?!?) when were were told previously that the Magna deal was done and dusted !?

I would like to know what info these large instos based their decisions on?
    I would also like to be afforded the same information to help me make fully informed decisions.
    Given that the outcomes that we were lead to expect have not come anywhere near the reality , what exactly are we supposed to believe moving forward?

They have the money now ....where are the orders?
    Were are the instos that are supposed to be joining in to support this ? The anemic buy side paints a different story.

Also getting tired of being told that we have no voice, our votes and thoughts are irrelevant , that the instos have more skin in the game etc.
    By the estimates on this forum, we have a collective 70mil to 200mil number of shares plus.
    I would suggest that the retail shareholders are a very large group that would easily qualify entry into the Top20....
    That's more than enough skin in the game to be treated with some respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.