ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: NSL secures $10 million to expand production of wet plant, page-23

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Just some other interesting points would like to highlight from the announcement.

Under the Proposed Consolidation of Issued Capital section, they are telling us there are more CR's to come - correct me if I am wrong:

"The proposed Consolidation is aimed at ensuring NSL’s capital structure reflects the Company’s growing institutional support and to assist with facilitating further institutional interest as the Company enters this accelerated period of growth."

Further shareholder dilution as an incentive to Cedric of 110,000,000 shares to complete phase 3 on time and on budget. Why does he need further incentives to achieve what is already expected of him.

"The Project Incentives (PI) are milestone based and up to a maximum of 110 million shares"

When are we going to utilise our partnership with our Chinese connections to secure debt financing as this was a bragging aspect in previous announcements when these relationships were formed.

This announcement greatly benefits First Samuel , the other institutional, and high net worth investors. And of course Cedric.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.