ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

*Writing this through one eye* Thanks Oxxa and Mueller, Just...

1. 7,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    *Writing this through one eye*

Thanks Oxxa and Mueller,
    Just like most others, I'm not happy with the performance shares, but I'm also accepting of the fact that this is how Australian companies seem to work (just look at the banks for example). I'm also accepting that unless I start my own listed company or try for the board, then I'm not going to be able to change things too. We all know the shares wouldn't have been announced unless they had the numbers to pass it which, although unfortunate, is simply (and disgustingly) a fact of the penny end of town, but I reckon it's now time we begin our focus on what we can look forward to. For me consolidation is a good thing. We are growing. It still may take 12 more months (which is 24 months longer than promised by Cedric), but long term, it will prove the right move. If we take the emotion or of it, yes it's hard to do at the moment, the company really is kicking (slow but steady) goals. I'm just as grumpy as everyone else, but with all that cash and all the aquired knowledge, we really are in pole position. I'm holding on... Not buying, I have enough, but holding on because the facts still support this as winner in the next 12 months. So take it or leave it, bit I reckon the whinging needs to stop now.
    Last edited by Kenny Powers: 25/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.